IPN Knowledge Center
Organizations that have participated in past IPN Forums often offer pediatric nursing learning opportunities. Consider these respected sources when seeking continuing education and stay current in your practice.
The Pediatric Nursing Certification Board offers respected CE with accredited contact hours.
National CE Event Calendar
Use Pediatric Nursing Certification Board's calendar of events to find conferences in the U.S.
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) in-depth Pediatric Updates CE modules for APRNs as well as free CE for RNs and APRNs
- American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association, Inc. (APSNA) educational webinars and annual conference
- Pediatric Endocrinology Nursing Society (PENS) online CE and in-person conferences
- Society of Pediatric Nurses (SPN) online CE for members and annual conference
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) online CE and in-person conferences
- National Association of School Nurses (NASN) e-learning and in-person conferences
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) online CE center
- Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses (APHON) article-based CE from the Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON)
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) online education opportunities
Other Learning Activities
- Sesame Street free professional development