Pediatric Nursing Associations
In addition to hospitals, schools, private pediatric practices, public health departments, home health care organizations, and juvenile detention centers in your area, a local chapter of a national nursing organization may be near your school.
Use the list below to connect with local nurses who may be willing to give a talk to your class or pediatric nursing association. Unless marked by an asterisk (*), the organization offers student memberships.
- Society of Pediatric Nurses (SPN)
- Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses (APHON)
- The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- National Association of School Nurses (NASN)
- American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association (APSNA)*
- Association of Faculties of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (AFPNP)*
- Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses (APGNN)*
- Society of Pediatric Cardiovascular Nurses (SPCN)*
- Pediatric Endocrinology Society (PENS)*