What's Your Superpower?
What are your strengths and interests? What pediatric nursing roles do they match? Explore different choices in pediatric nursing with our infographic below.
- Long, K., Match made in nursing: Where does your personality fit? Nurse.com, https://www.nurse.com/blog/2015/01/12/match-made-in-nursing-where-does-your-personality-fit/.
- Stokowski, L., Does your personality match your nursing specialty? Medscape Nurses, https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/838732.
- Stokowski, L., Medscape RN/LPN Compensation Report 2017, https://www.medscape.com/slideshow/2017-rn-lpn-compensation-report-6009118.
- Hospital RN: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Registered Nurses, https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm.
- School nurse: Peckham, C. Medscape Nurse Salary Report 2015, http://www.medscape.com/features/slideshow/public/nurse-salary-report-2015#page=8.
- Pediatric nurse practitioner: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2015 National Nurse Practitioner Compensation Survey.
- Leadership: American Organization of Nurse Executives, 2016 Salary and Compensation Study for Nurse Leaders, http://www.aone.org/docs/resources/nurse-leader-salary-summary.pdf
- Pediatric Nurse, Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing, https://www.discovernursing.com/specialty/pediatric-nurse.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing, https://www.discovernursing.com/specialty/pediatric-nurse-practitioner.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist, Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing, https://www.discovernursing.com/specialty/clinical-nurse-specialist.